Oh, what fun…Tanya, over at The Purple Giraffe has tagged me for a six weird things meme. I am to find six weird things about myself and then tag six other people to do the same. Well here goes!
1. I tend to ramble on and on and on, in the comments area of friendly unsuspecting bloggers. I just don’t know when to stop and tend to leave my autobiography there.
2. Most of the pictures that I take are from a bike that is moving at between 65 to 90 mph. I am there for the ride and when I see something interesting I have to act fast and take the picture right then. If I tell my husband to stop…I miss it completely because it’s now a half mile back.
3. I save recipes, but I don’t know why, because I hate to cook. It’s just so much easier to go out to eat. I used to love to cook, but the kids all left home and my priorities changed.
4. I have to make the bed up just as soon as I get out of it. I can’t stand a messy bed…it drives me nuts. And since I have to make it up, just as soon as I get up…that means that I have to stay in it, until my husband gets up and brings me my coffee.
5. I have gotten three blogging injuries since I started blogging. The first one was a burning in the back of my neck from slouching…the second injury was a sore calloused left elbow, which was taken care of by applying hand lotion and taking it off the desk…and the third injury were two very sore wrists, from writing comments that were WAY tooo long.
6. I live with a make believe purple haired bird that can talk named Cucoo. Now….you tell me who is Cucoo?...Weird, I mean.
Now it’s time to tag six more people for this wonderful meme. Who has six weird things that they would like to share with the rest of us? Remember…if you don’t want to play that’s fine…and if you do…just let us know in the comments area, so we can come over and read how weird you are. I just wanted to let everyone know how hard it was to limit this list to just six.
You’ve been tagged:
5. Kitten Yarn