Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Do you sometimes have days like this?

Communication Troubles

A judge was interviewing a lady regarding her pending divorce and he asked her, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, " about four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."
"No!" He said, "I mean. What is the foundation of this case?"
"Why, it is made of concrete, of course," she responded
"I mean" he continued. "What are your relations like?"
"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, as well as, my husband's parents."
He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"
"No" She replied, we have a two car carport and have never really needed one"
"Please," he tried again, " Is there any infidelity in your marriage?”
"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your question is yes."
"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"
"Yes," she responded, "About twice a week, he gets up earlier than I do."
Finally, frustrated and at the end of his rope, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"
"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied, "I've never wanted a divorce. It's my husband who does.
He says he can't communicate with me."

8 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL, good one Sandy!! No wonder her husband is leaving her!! DUH!!!

Susie said...

Too funny!
xo

Jellyhead said...

tee hee!

JunieRose2005 said...

HA!

That judge has a big problem, if you ask me!!


Junie

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Divorce granted.
What? Eh?
We will get some photos up of the baby in the pool in the next day.
Love Ya

Tammy said...

I've always enjoyed this joke...you put a big smile on my face!
:D

Val said...

Heh heh, this reminds me of my late Aunt Tilly and Uncle Gus. They were both very hard of hearing, and listening to their mismatched conversations was sometimes hilarious.

Peter said...

Good joke Sandy, that phone of Sharon's takes good photos.