Monday, January 11, 2010

Too much sleep can be harmful to your health

Well Monday has arrived and it's almost gone and it's not much different than Sunday. It snowed more today and the kids were off from school again, or at least I think they were. I didn't get up until 9:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that? I don't know why I slept so late but I had lots of dreams last night and they were very active dreams so I guess I needed more sleep to recover from all that activity. Jimmy finally woke me up or I guess I would have slept later than I did. I hate sleeping so late, but sometimes I guess your body just needs the extra rest.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I always tell my husband when I sleep late, that my body requires 8 hours. So if I only get 6 the night before, I have to make up for the lost 2 hours lol.

I know for me, sleeping late always messes up my day. It seems the day just flies by faster! :)

Have a great day today!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Karly...My days fly by much too fast as it is and I wish they would pass as slowly as they did when I was a child waiting for Christmas to come.