Friday, January 08, 2010

The Weather

Everyone is talking about the weather. It's the main topic of conversation here whether you live here or not, it's cold most everywhere. I love weather of all kinds, but I am getting a little tired of this cold weather and can't wait for better warmer weather to come my way. Travel is hazardous in this weather with our early morning and late evening slippery roads, but that hasn't stopped Jimmy from already making two separate trips to town this morning. At the moment he is gone to get a haircut, that's if his barber made it in to the shop this morning. Schools are still closed here which is making the students, as well as the teachers and other school employees, very happy. Everyone loves a day off from work but as my granddaughter Megan knows, not everyone gets a day off from work just because it snows.

I hope that you are enjoying whatever kind of weather that you are having whether it's warm weather or cold weather, but as for me I think I'll sleep until Monday when the weather is supposed to get really HOT.....OH, I must be dreaming of being somewhere else. Well what else can you do in this kind of weather? It's either sleep it away, eat it away or watch TV or movies...and of course I can talk to you here from my blog, by email or on the phone. I guess there is really lots of things to pass the time away while waiting for good weather to appear.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotcha, It's a weather report!!!!!!

... Paige said...

we were at 10 degrees F overnight and it has warmed up to 24 now.
Thanks for the report

stay warm and snuggle under a colorful quilt

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

My WORD VERIFICATION word is very appropriate for our snowy weather. It is " dirtypath."

Anonymous...Yes, It's a weather report and OH how I love the weather these days!!!!!!

Paige...It seems we've all been in a deep freeze and yes, I'm snuggling with my fuzzy robe and laptop on the couch in front of a warm fire.

Alipurr said...

we are lounging around in our pjs watching movies :)