Friday, April 23, 2010

Magic hands

I think I need Sharon's magic touch on my hair. I'm getting grayer and grayer by the day and without photoshop to paint away my gray hair all my pictures are looking like this one. I guess I could only allow pictures of me to be taken in low light and for many reasons that might not be such a bad idea.

Jimmy & I both woke up a little under the weather this morning. I stayed up late watching a movie called, "Dutch" which was a fun movie to watch with a nice ending. When I took my pills this morning they upset my stomach as they were dissolving. I'm drinking my first cup of coffee and beginning to feel a little better and Jimmy says he feels better now too.

It's foggy looking out with heavy drizzle and occasional light rain and we were supposed to have some nice riding weather this week and I was planning on going for longer rides now that Jimmy can eat out, but it's looking like it won't be this week. Yesterday was a nice day, but there was work to be done here so we didn't even think of riding. I guess we'll be cleaning house today as rainy days are house cleaning days at our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope to have a color party soon.meg,me and you all need one :)