Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's 66 degrees this morning, beautiful and sunny, and almost looks like the day is shaping up to be a repeat of yesterday which warmed up to 88 degrees. We had a brief shower while I was outside yesterday taking a picture of our little frog, but there weren't even enough rain drops falling to even smear up my glasses nor drive me inside. I'm hoping that today will be the same with little or no rain.

Valerie's daughter, Lillian, is celebrating her 1st Birthday today with a party at the local city park which Jimmy & I will be attending. Lillian is one of those babies that has smiles for everyone and I don't think she even knows how to cry :)

Today also looks like a good day for riding our bikes, not a cloud in the sky. We may go riding and then just ride to Lilly's party from wherever we are. I wish I could send you a picture of our beautiful sunshine, but any picture that I would take wouldn't be as beautiful as seeing the sun shining through the large green leaves of our Sycamore tree in person, it's breathtaking.

I hope that you're enjoying the day as much as I am here...
...and, the day is just beginning.

No comments: