Tuesday, May 11, 2010

no beds

The carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow to clean all of our bedroom carpets so today we spent the day removing the biggest obstacles from the rooms...the beds. There isn't a bed in the house and we did some calling and gave two of our beds away, so they are totally gone. Jimmy & I are going to fight over who sleeps on the couch tonight and tomorrow night, and the loser will have to sleep either on the love seat, the recliner or on the floor on some outdoor furniture cushions. If all goes as scheduled we should have something to sleep on by Thursday night.
Ooooh, this is going to be fun and almost like camping out except that we're not going to be in the same sleeping bag :(


Steal Away by Brian Dupree.......if I could find this song I'd play it for you but I can't find it so you'll have to listen to THIS ONE because I like this one too.

No comments: