Friday, August 20, 2010

Taking care of business

You've read and seen what we've been doing with our time alone and it consisted of a little cat/dog training and I totally relaxed yesterday and even found myself napping for several hours after we took Suzanne to Lexington and bought her a Royal Feast Pizza as a surprise for all she does in taking care of our pets.  Other than the trip to Lexington, I have no idea what Jimmy did yesterday with his time but today he is working on fixing the toilet in one of the bathrooms.  I hear the sounds of Jimmy working very hard and since I locked Princess up in our bedroom Poncho & Lola have decided to take a nap on the couch.  That might not be such a bad idea...a nap on the couch.  I'm sure that Jimmy would appreciate me staying out of his way while he ponders over all those little pieces in the toilet kit.  He does look a little flustered....


UPDATE:  7:32 p.m.  The stupid toilet kit didn't work so we did the next best thing.  We went back to Lowes and bought a new commode and it's installed and ready to use thanks to Jimmy.  He's so tired and ready for a good nights sleep.

No comments: