Friday, April 22, 2011

Ultimatums equal Sadness

Ultimatums come with a BIG PRICE TAG and the end result, no matter the choice,
is NEVER GOOD.  It's wise never to issue ultimatums to those you care about, or you may walk away in disbelief.


ul·ti·ma·tum Noun /ˌəltəˈmātəm/ /-ˈmät-/ 

ultimatums pluralultimata plural
  1. A final demand or statement of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations
    • their employers issued an ultimatum demanding an immediate return to work
    • a “Marry me or else” ultimatum

Web definitions

Powered by Google Dictionary

1 comment:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

It is always nice to use a dictionary to understand a particular word. When I first starting writing my Tomas Muse I sent every word out with my understanding of it in the dictionary. I wanted the simple truth from the soil to the man/woman on the planet earth.
Take Care
love ya
Dennis