Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today our ride led us to Sharon's house

After working all day Megan stopped in to visit her mama.
Megan has 8 weeks to go before the arrival of
baby Myles.

My daughter Sharon Walker and granddaughter Megan Malear.

My sweet granddaughter Megan Malear.
Today our ride was short.  We rode to Irvine, Kentucky and ate at Cedar Village then I decided to visit Sharon in Richmond, Kentucky.  We also rode to Walmart to look for about a 16 gallon cooler to carry on my bike.  Right now I carry one that is 28 gallons and sometimes also a really tiny one that only holds 6 cans of pop.  I want one that is in between those two sizes, one that will fit nicely on my passenger seat and won't be too cumbersome.  When I find the one I want I'll buy it, but until then I'll keep searching.

Jimmy, Zac and I are thinking of going on a ride together.  If Sharon can get off work by 12:30 p.m. she can also join us and we can all meet Megan for lunch and then continue on our ride.  Sounds like a winner to me.  It's about time the family gets in gear and we start riding together again.  Life's too short to waste any more time.

No comments: