Thursday, May 15, 2014

I planned on doing laundry today.....

It's been a cloudy old dreary drizzly day today, and did I say COLD?  How it can be almost 90 degrees one day, and the next day it's only in the 50's for the high,  is beyond me.

Sharon came by for a visit today to help me put the hammock stand together, but it was much too wet and cold to do that, so guess what we did instead???  We went to Red Lostster, but of course Sharon wouldn't eat anything but dessert.  I do have to thank her for cracking my king crab legs for me, so that I could enjoy eating lobster tail and shrimp scampi.  

After we came home Peanut stopped by to visit her dad.  She didn't stay too long but the visit was nice and Jimmy got to hear what three of his great-grandsons are doing.

I don't think that I mentioned it here, but I got to meet Ron's daughter Laura yesterday and she is a very pretty and sweet girl.  She is in from California visiting her dad for a few days.  Ron bought us all dinner at Olive Garden yesterday and then we came back here to the house for a longer visit.  I hope to see Ron and Gigi again next week.

So, that was our day, and,  NO! I didn't get around to washing the clothes today.

No comments: