Saturday, April 23, 2016

Steve and I are FRIENDS

I'm awake, I had a cup of coffee which I let get cold while writing an email to my friend Gail in Florida.  It's early and I got a good nights sleep last night.

My day yesterday started out at 2:00 a.m., then at 4:00 a.m. I picked up Steve, then on to Rosie's house to get her.  Rosie had a cat scan appointment at U.K. Medical Center, a very early appointment.  Steve and I had a nice visit while we waited for Rosie.

After I took both of them home, I came home myself and relaxed for a couple of hours, before Steve called me and we went walking at Walmart and then on the college track.  We ended the day sitting on my front porch talking and then I drove him home.  I'm glad that Steve and I can be friends after all that we have been through together.

No comments: