Saturday, June 25, 2016

Needed Home Repairs

This week my house and yard got a makeover, with much needed repairs to the house gutters, some tree trimming so that my neighbor, who is nice enough to mow my yard every week, will not have to duck and dodge all of the low hanging tree branches.  It looks very nice and allows more sunlight to reach the house now.

Below are some pictures and also a couple of extra pictures from this week's work.  

I have plenty of work to keep me busy for a long time to come.  If it wasn't for Rick's insistence that I start getting some home repairs done I would never have gotten started.  It all seemed much to overwhelming a job for me, but with Rick's inspiration and prodding I think I will be able to get motivated enough to continue what he started.  











No comments: