Thursday, February 02, 2017

a little work never hurt anyone

This morning I helped to sweep out a new home under construction for the second time.  It was much harder today because it was just drywall dust particles and not a bunch of trash left over by construction workers.  By trash I mean pieces of sawed off lumber, cardboard, sawdust, paper, pieces of insulation, foam, pieces of plumbing and electrical supplies, and stuff like that including some pop cans.  Today it was so dusty that my hair turned white and my clothes were covered in a white chalky dust, including my black shoes that also turned white by the time we were finished.  It was fun tho and it makes me wish that I had a job......a part-time job that is, and not something permanent.  Just something to make a few extra bucks each month.

I feel good now,  proving that a little work helps to improve the soul.

No comments: