Friday, May 18, 2018

Thunderstorms Expected

Thunderstorms are expected again today so I mowed just as soon as the grass was dry enough to mow.  I hadn't realized that I had waited 3 days short of 2 weeks between mowings, so the grass was really high.  I like to mow when the grass is a little high so that I can see my rows.  The mowed grass however doesn't need raking thank goodness, it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

I hear the raindrops against my tin roof at this moment.  I got done mowing just in time, and I'm glad I didn't wait until 1:00 p.m. to start as I had planned.  I got started mowing at 11:00 a.m.  My instincts to start mowing early were right on cue.

Here are some of the flowers that are blooming right now.  I took the pictures while mowing.  I forgot to take a picture of my Clematis  but I'll get it another time.














No comments: