Friday, August 10, 2018

Money.....we have to have it to get by.

For good reason I think I'm NOT doing well financially, but when I looked back at this same day last month I found that I'm doing better this month.  I keep close tract of what I spend and I have never in my life over-drawn my bank account or spent what I didn't have.  Right after Jimmy died I didn't much care about anything and I used my two credit cards to get me through some rough times.  I didn't charge so much that I couldn't pay it off.  I already paid off one card and I'm still working on the second one.  I haven't charged anything on either card in over two years now and I feel like I'm doing just fine.  I have just enough money to get by and if I want something extra I have to put back a little at a time until I have enough money for a purchase.  I feel secure having the credit cards for emergencies that are too much for my budget, and I have had some automobile emergencies this past year, but with the help of Rick I was able to pay cash each time the Saturn needed repairing without using the cards.  The part-time job that Rick got me has helped me tremendously with those Saturn repairs.

So that was what was on my mind today.....my finances.

No comments: