Wednesday, September 05, 2018

All over the place with my feelings

Rick and I have a volatile relationship as friends.  I'm still mourning my husbands death and I know that I give Rick a hard time.  I'm unpredictable and my mood can change in an instant from happy to very sad, because I wear my feelings on my sleeve.  I don't need medication, I need understanding and no one understands, or can understand unless they have lost their mate.

Rick is a handful and he really is a wonderful guy.  Yeah, he calls me names, but the names are always tossed at me when he is in a playful mood.  He never calls me names when he is mad at me, and I also refrain from name calling anytime, mad, upset or not.  I know that once you open your mouth and hurt someone that you can never take it back.

I'm not depressed.  I just have issues I'm working on and so does Rick.  He's not normal and I haven't quite figured out why.  Maybe he has no experience with women and how to properly treat them.  I just don't know and he won't talk about it with me.  I just have to accept certain things about him, but of course I've already talked about the bullying behavior that I won't accept and have already discussed in previous posts.  

No comments: