Friday, May 14, 2021

Mother's Day

Children are a gift from the Lord, a true blessing........




 I received a book of photos of my children and their families from  Sharon June, and a griddle set & gift card from Suzanne for Mother's Day this year.  

My children are my world and this year my only son, Brian, was missing.  We all miss him dearly, but he is far from being forgotten by any of us.  We remember him daily, play his music and share precious memories with each other that we have of him.  He gave me so much, but mostly he gave me his time, and his unconditional love.  

I love all of my children, grandchildren & great-grandchildren and I don't take them for granted.  They are here on this earth, and I need them to share their lives and their love with me.  What more could a mother want, except for them to be as happy and successful as they feel they need to be.  All I ask is for them to come visit me, include me in their plans sometimes, because I'm not getting any younger......and one day another one of us won't be here just like Brian.

No comments: