Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Great Escape

 I was gone for most of the day yesterday and when I got home this is what was waiting for me in my backyard.


Some of my neighbors came out and tried to help me corral it back to its pen, in another one of my neighbors yards, but the little piggy wouldn't have none of it, and wanted to stay right where he was  in my backyard.  So they got tired of chasing him around and went back into their own homes and let the piggy remain loose.

To my surprise, this little piggy once he got tired and thirsty headed right back to his own pen and managed to get back in all by himself, so when his owners came home, hours later,  he was fast asleep in his pen.  They knew he had escaped and fortified his pen right away.  I had called them and told them that he was loose.  

I found out later that he has escaped many times before, and one of the neighbors had always managed to lead him back to his pen.....so he's an escape artist :)




No comments: