Friday, May 07, 2021

Vaccinated against the virus: Covid-19

 Had my second Covid-19 vaccination yesterday and I feel nothing.  No sore arm, I feel the same as I did before the vaccination.  Now just to be careful for another two weeks and I'll be fine, or at least I hope so.  Just like with my yearly flu shot, I'm not going to purposely expose myself to covid, that would be stupid, so I'll continue to be careful and stay away from sick people.  I got the Maderna vaccine if anyone is interested.




2 comments:

tomdennis2013@gmail.com said...

Laurel and I each have the two Maderna.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's good Dennis. I also got the two Maderna. I got no side-effects either, except for a sore arm on the first dose....nothing from the second dose. Megan got her second dose and is sick with all the flu symptoms today.