Sunday, August 01, 2021

Sunday Morning

 It's Sunday morning and I'm watching Sunday Morning waiting for Rick to get back from Dairy Queen, where he has gone to get himself some of their famously delicious Biscuits n Gravy, and for me I just asked him to get me a sausage biscuit.  


 I'm not very hungry when I first get up in the mornings, and I don't really want anything to eat until between Noon and 2:00 p.m.

Rick likes to eat biscuits n gravy with a nice slice of a yellow tomato fresh out of the garden.  Of course we don't have a garden, but I did buy some tomatoes from the vegetable stand near the Amish store.  They have the best tasting tomatoes there and I like buying their green tomatoes and we have had several messes of fried green tomatoes this year.

Rick loves cooking breakfast on the weekends, but since he spent his day off mowing all day yesterday, he was tired this morning and decided he just wanted biscuits n gravy from DQ.  He fixed bacon, eggs and the works yesterday morning for us, and it was good.


No comments: