Thursday, February 10, 2022

General Babbling

 It has been a while since I have been here.  Rick and I don't go anywhere much because of the Covid-19 virus.  We go outside, but we don't visit family or friends.  We still eat out and we go inside of restaurants every chance we get, but sometimes we are the only ones in there.  I guess that's a good thing.

Rick has been exposed to Covid twice, but so far he hasn't caught it.  His immune system must be good and strong.  I haven't caught it either, so mine is good too.  

The weather is fine this week and not much is going on.  I'm doing good as far as my hip replacement, but I can't wait until it really warms up so that I can go walking at the college track.  I really need to get some exercise.

That's about all I have to say for now.  Pretty boring stuff.

No comments: