Tuesday, August 09, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE SUZANNE

Today is Suzanne's 58th Birthday and it is hard to believe that she is 58 years old.  She's my baby and the youngest of my three children, whom I love very much......I love all of them very much.

I hope that today and everyday is a very special day for her and that she spends her birthday with those she loves, and those that cannot be with her today, I'm sure that they are thinking of her with love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET SUZANNE!!!! And I hope and pray that you have many more birthdays to come.  I love you!


 
This last picture of Carson, Suzanne and myself was taken today, and as you can see, Suzanne hasn't aged at all since that older picture was taken years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne has gotten more beautiful through the years and this is why everyone is always saying to her that she hasn’t changed a bit since they saw her last years ago.