Saturday, December 24, 2022

Brandon Hatcher's Son

Something very exciting is happening.  I would have blogged about it earlier, but I wanted to be sure this time that nothing went wrong as it did the first time.

My grandson, Brandon and his girlfriend Krystal are expecting a little boy sometime in June of 2023.  They are so excited, and of course so am I.  I love Brandon and wish nothing but the best for him, and seeing him so excited about being a father, just makes me feel so happy for him.  His parents, Brian & Reva Hatcher would have been so excited.  I remember having conversations with Brian, (Brandon's Dad) and how he wanted to have grandchildren of his very own, from his son's, but he had given up hope.  I wish Brian & Reva would both have lived long enough to experience this miracle that is happening right before our eyes.

Here are ultrasound pictures of my great-grandson.  Yes, he's a boy, but every great once in a while they do make a mistake and the baby turns out to be of the opposite sex.  Either a boy or a girl would be just fine with me.  



I can't wait to meet my new great-grandson!


 

No comments: