Saturday, January 12, 2019

First snow of 2019

We got a dusting of snow last night.  We must have been on the borderline because it was predicted that we would get between 1-3 inches of snow, and we barely got that dusting.  Oh well, better luck next time.

The sky is a dreary gray, so I'm staying inside and watching movies.  It's trying to rain, but not having much luck at that either.  I'm glad that it's not raining tho, because we sure don't need any more rain on the ground around here.

For some reason beyond my control I have lost the TV signals for channels 18 all the way to just short of channel 36.  It must be the weather.  I use a TV antenna, so I am not on cable, Dish or Direct TV.  I get enough channels just on an antenna to keep me happy & content.  Of course I have Netflix for movies and TV programs that I can't watch with an antenna.

Rick is out in the building sharpening one of his broken pocket knives.  He likes piddling around in there since we put heat in there for the winter months to save all of our batteries.  I just bought a new battery for my Saturn and they aren't as cheap as they used to be, so taking care of our batteries has become important to me.  

I hope everyone's day is going well.  Mine is good just in case you're wondering.

No comments: