Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Kayaking with Suzanne & Ray

 On Monday I had the pleasure of being invited to go kayaking with Suzanne & Ray.  I hadn't been in a kayak in about 36 years, but I was extremely excited about going kayaking again.  It is so relaxing just floating around quietly in a lake.  You can see so much wildlife when you are quiet.  The green turtles don't even bother slithering off of their logs when you quietly glide by.  I really like that.  Suzanne even saw 3 deer coming to the water's edge to get a drink, not on this day, but the last time she went kayaking.  It is amazing what you can see while floating around on a lake.

Here are a couple of pictures and videos from my first time kayaking in 36 years.




By the end of the day I was tired, so my sweet daughter had a solution.



No comments: