Sunday, September 13, 2026

Ody

I hardly ever get to see Ody and it's not because I don't want to, but because their family keeps such odd hours making it difficult to visit.  Brandon works nights and sleeps in the daytime.

I'm so very glad that Ody is now enrolled in Pre-school, and I hope he is having fun there being around other children to play and learn with.

This is a picture of Ody's first day of Pre-school.

It looks like this is a picture taken on the school bus and I'm so very thankful that Brandon and Krystal shared this picture on Facebook.  Ody is 3 years old and has his grandmother's hair coloring.  Every time I see a picture of Ody, I think of Reva, and I can't stop from wishing that Brian & Reva were still here.  They would both be such wonderful grandparents to Ody and would have spoiled him that's for sure.

No comments: