Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Class of 2006

Our last set of high school graduates consisted of 4 grandchilden, all graduating at the same time, from different schools and, thankfully not at the same hour of the day.

This year we are proud to honor two graduating Seniors from the same high school in Winchester, Ky.


This is my grandson, Zac, who is a very accomplished guitar player and film maker. Zac is part of a Christian Band called 4:12 and, he is also the owner/producer of ICECAZ Productions. We are very proud of Zac's accomplishments already...and you will be hearing about him someday, as he produces more films & music videos and becomes famous.

This is our neice Casey, who has been a very active cheerleader throughout her high school years. We are also very proud of Casey and wish her well. She will be attending college, but I can't remember where her grandmother said it was...I have gone completely blank.

This is their class motto:

Class Motto

The past is my legacy;

the present, my responsibility;

the future, my challenge.

14 comments:

Franny said...

Congratulations grads! You should be proud. To quote Mary Schmich(which later became the "Sunscreen" song):

"Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked. You are not as fat as you imagine!"

God Bless!

Judypatooote said...

Wow, Handsome and gorgeous! I hope to hear Zac's music someday.......grandchildren, can sure lift ones spirits can't they?

Ava said...

What beautiful kids! (wouldn't they just die if they heard us call them that?) I'll be watching for Zac ... sounds like he's got big plans ahead of him. That's great! Casey is just gorgeous!!

Ava

Merle said...

Hi Sandy `` Great photos of great grandkids. I loved the quote from franny and it is so true.
Thanks for yur visit to my site and your
kind words. Take care, Merle.

The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Congradulations Zac and Casey! I'm sure you will have a successful life.

We really loved your class motto.

I know you and Jimmy are very proud of your grandchildren!

The 4 Bears

Susie said...

Congratulations to the graduates. They grown up so fast don't they?

LZ Blogger said...

Sandy - Congralutions to your grandson and your niece! Nice looking kids! ~ jb///

Hunter said...

What a blessing to see young adults so happy. :)

Darilyn

Peter said...

Congratulations to Zac, Casey and to Sandy.
I also have a grandson Zac who will be spending a few days with me before heading back to his job in England, our Zac is 19 and following in his fathers footsteps in youth work with Fusion, thus the overseas posting for a couple of years.

Susan Tidwell said...

Congrats to the grads, a major milestone behind them, lookout world!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Thanks all of you for your nice comments about the grads. Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to spend much time with my grandson Zac, but I am still proud of him & his accomplishments and I know he will be successful in life and reach his goals & dreams.

Casey, on the other hand was always underfoot at her grandma's house, which is my husband's sister...so we spent a lot of time with Casey, until the last couple of years, when she got her driver's license...then she became a very busy girl and was hard to catch except for the occasional run in...But Casey is a beautiful girl and has a lovely out-going personality and will be successful in whatever she chooses to do with her life also.

Kerri said...

Congratulations to Zac and Casey! You've given them a lovely tribute...such a proud grandma/Aunt! I'm sure they'll both do very well as they begin the next phase of their lives. God will be watching over them.

Alipurr said...

Congrats!!!!

somershade said...

Casey is beautful,congrates to her,
Zac my son,his a beauty too.He is so excited.

Thanks for the post mom