Sunday, February 11, 2007

Congratulations Doug & Tabitha!

Today in a small country church, our grandson Doug married a lovely girl named Tabitha.
Tabitha has two lovely children...Makayla who is two years old and Tanner who is six.

I don't know if she knows it yet, but Tabitha has now become part of the Four Bears in the Woods family...I wonder what her title will be??? Brother Bear's Wife?? Tabby Bear?? Or she could even be Snow White. hehehe
Brandon, aka BabyBear was the Best Man and other than almost getting the ring stuck on his own finger *LOL* did a great job.

As you can see from the picture, the ground is still covered with snow but Tabitha didn't even seem to notice the cold...I think she was just so excited and a bit nervous today. She was so afraid that she would forget her lines or trip going down the isle but they both did great and they are now Mr. & Mrs. Brother Bear.
Congratulations to Doug & Tabitha!!!



17 comments:

Susie said...

They make a beautiful couple and little family! Best wishes to the newlyweds!!
((hugs))

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Our best wishes go to Doug & Tabitha. Take Care

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It seems that I don't remember my fairy tales as good as I used to...*LOL*.
I meant to say "Goldie Locks" instead of Snow White. I just suddenly woke up from a deep sleep and said to myself that it was supposed to be Goldie Locks. I would have edited the post, but I was afraid I'd lose the pictures and at this time of the morning I didn't want to have to rewrite the post again. *LOL*

I'm going back to bed now. Goodnight.

Susan Tidwell said...

Ah, young love! It looks like a wonderful time. Does she know the family tradition of starting her own blog? Best of wishes to the new couple.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

What great couples.
Just dropping by to say hello.

Granny said...

Congratulations to the new family.

She's beautiful and your grandson isn't bad either.

Judypatooote said...

A very cute couple....and family... Congrats to all of you....

Carole Burant said...

Sniff...sniff...pass me a kleenex please...I always cry at weddings!! Awww what a beautiful couple they make, congrats to them! I wish them all the very best!!

TJ said...

I echo your congratulations...what a sweet couple!!
:-D

Jellyhead said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

I hope you enjoyed the ceremony and celebrations, Sandy! Doug and Tabitha look very happy.

Tanya said...

Congratulations to them both. They look fabulous!

Kerri said...

Warmest congratulations to the happy couple! How nice to expand the family by 3 more bears! Goldy Locks is the perfect monicker for Tabitha :)
I wish them happiness and God's blessings as they begin their life together.

Rachel said...

Congratulations to your Grandson!! They are a lovely couple. I hope they have a wonderful life together!

Alipurr said...

very nice wedding...good pictures

Goldilocks might be a cute name for Tabitha, though I do like Tabby Bear, too :)

congratulations to them!

Alipurr said...

ok, that is so funny...I have this habit of writing my comments before I read all the others, and everyone else already wrote Goldilocks. That is soooo funny. Oh, wait, I already said that.

Motherkitty said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Jimmy. Hugs.

Judy said...

I'm glad you remembered your fairy tales! I was thinking that I didn't really remember bears being with Snow White (even though her dress IS white). I vote for Tabby Bear... she doesn't look very goldie to me. And, many congratulations and best wishes to the happy family.