Thursday, May 14, 2009

I love a good thunderstorm

It's raining here this morning and I didn't feel like going out and getting a picture of the dark clouds to show you...call me lazy this morning.

When I woke up and looked out, before the rain started, I couldn't help but thank God for the beautiful new day that he has set before me once again. Although sometimes I complain about all the rain that we've been getting lately, I really do see the beauty in it, like the beautiful green trees with a stormy background of dark black clouds.

The Rhododendron is still blooming and my jeep is still parked in that spot. It doesn't get much movement when it's dry out and neither does the car.

1 comment:

... Paige said...

Rain can be a good thing and like all good things it should be in moderation.

Medicare / Medicaide card---no way babe. A hot motorcycle chick like you...well I'm just not believing it.