Wednesday, May 13, 2009

jolted back into reality

I was humming around the house, feeling so good and with a skip in my step when I noticed that I had mail. It looked like an advertisement at first glance, but then I thought I'd better open it because it was postmarked from the Dept. of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.

Lots of times, envelopes say that they are official business about Medicare and they turn out to be an insurance company trying to sell you death benefits.

Talk about being jolted back into reality.....
It was my Medicare Card!!! I'm not that old, am I? I can't believe how the years have just flown by like a flash. My mind still thinks it's anywhere between the ages of 11 - 22 yrs. old depending on what day you talk to me on, and sometimes it's even as young as 44....YES, 44 is young, anyway it was for me.

Does anyone have a time machine I can borrow?

No comments: