Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's a cool quiet day here in Paradise

Today while reading an email from my friend Gail in Florida I was reminded that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and that she will be going to visit her daughter in Georgia. Wow! Has this year ever gone by fast.

Then a few minutes ago while thinking of clearing out some old pictures from my computer and putting new ones on disks for safe keeping, I ran across this picture taken of all of our grandchildren one Thanksgiving Day by Sharon. She got all the grandchildren lined up in the back yard and took their picture.

Half of them are now married and have children of their own. My how time flies by so quickly almost like a blink of an eye. It wasn't very long ago that all of these kids were babies themselves and now half of them have babies of their own.

They say that our lives come full circle from children to adulthood to seniors and back to childhood again. I hope that this applies to time too and it slows back down because I'm getting ready to go through my second childhood and I remember that the time used to go by really slow then :)

No comments: