Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"Well here we are again, I guess it must be fate,

Forever you and me after all."

All is well here in paradise. We had another beautiful sunny day and can you believe it, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and no rain, not a drop.

Since Jimmy was given the go ahead to drive he went one way and I went another today, but don't get too excited, he went to make himself an appointment with his urologist and I went to see my doctor and YES, I got my flu shot. Not the swine flu shot because there are none of those around here yet and I guess they're waiting until everyone here has had it before they allow the shipment of vaccines to arrive, or maybe they got misdirected and went to Guantanamo Bay instead :(

Tomorrow will be a free day with nothing to do, so maybe I'll send Jimmy to see his family doctor to get his flu shot in the morning. You don't need an appointment for the flu shot there, you just walk in, tell them you want one and they say, "which arm?"

Today while I was at the doctor's she told me to walk straight out when I left and not to linger because she had two cases of swine flu, one on each side of the room I was in. One very nice thing about the clinic I go to is that they have separate waiting rooms for their patients. One is for sick patients and the other is for well patients and I've always liked that and think it's a smart idea. No where else I go do they have that division of sick & well patients. They all sit in the same waiting room coughing and hacking all over the place.

I'm listening to music and it's hard to concentrate on my blog because all I can think of is someone I love :) and I'm glad he's doing so well. I thank God everyday that I have him in my life. Today I've spent a good portion of the day counting my blessings. There's been a lot of sickness, some near death and some injuries in my family this year and now everything is looking up, so I have a whole lot to be thankful for. How about you, what are you thankful for?


The picture above is another pretty little cactus flower in Seligman, Arizona

No comments: