Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A blast from the past....

My stepbrother David, who is now the caretaker of the family albums, dug through the albums and posted some pictures on facebook of our blended family. There were six of us all living under the same roof plus our parents, so I lifted/borrowed some of the pictures. Sitting around the pool's edge I'm the one to the far right. Next is my brother Dennis, David, Ronnie & Jerry and sitting behind on the ground is Diane & family friend Emory.


Here we are on our car with Diane and my dad standing in front.


This is my step sister Diane and little ole me. We're both 10 years old, soon to be 11.



The six of us on the steps plus the cat.
I'm the one making that awful face.
left to right: Dennis, Sandy, Diane
back row: David with the cat, Jerry & Ron



I'm older



Dad, myself and my brother Dennis.
I must be at least 14 here, maybe even 15 years old.

No comments: