Saturday, July 31, 2010

We're SO HAPPY that he's here.

Our day today started out rainy so I stayed in bed longer and listened to the rain, it sounded soothing. I wanted to go riding and was a little disappointed but there wasn't anything that I could do about the weather but just accept it.

Things (like our living arrangements) are going much better than I ever imagined that they would be. The dogs & cats are getting along fine and so are the people. There are no complaints from anyone except from the newest member of the family. He wants to contribute and carry his own weight, as he puts it, but he is contributing. Just by being here he has enriched our lives and makes us laugh with his witty statements and joking ways. Just look at the picture to your left and tell me that this is someone who is not enjoying himself and he's so much fun to be around. Everybody needs someone like him in their lives.

I've often heard that laughing is very good for you and that it can extend your life, so when Jimmy & Ron get together they keep me in stitches and now I know that we're going to live a very long time.

Did I mention that it has stopped raining?

No comments: