Friday, September 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!!!

Yes, today was my birthday and what a day it was.  Actually I started celebrating my birthday a couple of days ago over in Western Kentucky with my brother Dennis and my sister-in-law Laurel.  I think this birthday was the best birthday I have ever had....of course I say that every year, but I have to admit that the birthdays just keep on getting better all the time and I love celebrating each and every one of them.

Here's a picture of my birthday cake.  Isn't it pretty.  Thank you Sharon for the beautiful cake and just so that we don't forget what kind it was, it was a chocolate cake with a custard filling and topped with a whipped cream frosting from Walmart.  It was DELICIOUS!


We couldn't all squeeze into this picture and some, like Reva & Suzanne, don't like their pictures taken, but for those who wanted to squeeze into the picture here we are.  Matt and Ray had already gone home and I think Ron might have taken the picture for us.  I just noticed that Makayla Paige was also missing from the picture and I suspect that she might have been outside playing with the new kittens.

L-R: Jennifer, Zac, James, Megan, Sharon, Me the birthday girl,
Jimmy, Brian and Brandon (sitting)
Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so special.  Even to those who don't appear in this picture.  And thank you all for all of the nice gifts and cards that I received.  Thanks to Sharon for the birthday cake and to Reva for making my favorite chicken dish that I love so much.  I received so many nice gifts that they are too numerous to mention and I'm afraid that I might leave someone out if I try to name everything, but I do want to say THANK YOU to everyone.  I love all of my gifts and all the clothes fit.

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Happy belated birthday! Mine was the 23rd and my husband's is the 25th.

Motherkitty said...

Wish we could have been there with you to celebrate. We were there in spirit, however.

Kerri said...

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!
Happy belated birthday, Sandy!
I'm glad you had such a fun celebration with your dear family.
Hugs xoxoxo