Saturday, October 09, 2010

Beautiful day for a ride

Today was just one of many beautiful days that we have been having lately, and I hope we have many more.  I had the pleasure of spending the day with two of my children, my daughter-in-law, my husband and my brother. What more could I ask for?  Maybe one more daughter and a few grandchildren to join us.
Below are some pictures that were taken along the way.......

The Family.
What would we do without our cell phones?
Sharon is trying to find us and I'm telling her where we are.

Brian & Reva

Reva, Brian, Jimmy, Ron

Reva, Brian, Sandy, Ron

Brian & Reva

The family

Ron

Sharon caught up with us at the Flea Market.
Boy!  Can she ever fly on that bike.

Stopping to eat.
It's one of our favorite things to do besides riding.

Me and my family

If I looked that good in my hat I wouldn't have given it away.
Sharon looks good in a potato sack.

3 comments:

Peter said...

Great pictures, you're right about Sharon and that potato sack.

Alipurr said...

love these pics, sandy
love you

Ava said...

That was an awesome post!!!! Great pictures of everyone. Made me feel like I had gone with you!