Monday, May 16, 2011

Private Thoughts

Ron Jr., Sandy, Ron Sr., Chum/Gladys
One more day and all of the company will be gone.  I'll sure miss my step-mom.  I can't say that I ever had a complaint about the way she took care of me.  She was surprised that I had learned how to make all of her dishes because she didn't ever remember teaching me to cook.  I told her that I was paying attention, even though she probably thought I was only interested in going out to play.  I missed a lot not keeping in touch with her after her and my dad divorced but it was hard to do that because my dad left her and that was a little embarrassing.  She doesn't seem to hold any of that against me or my brother though, and she's just as sweet as she ever was.  I remember that she always had a smile on her face and she still does.  I'm really gonna miss her and I hope she knows just how much I love her.

No comments: