Monday, May 02, 2011

Zac & Jen's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

Zac & Jen
Sharon hugging her Uncle Dennis
(Me off to the side)

Megan (my granddaughter) and her daddy Garry

Andi, Garry & Megan

Megan with her husband James 

Zac's Grandmother Bessie (far right)

Andi's sister and mother Opal

Megan & her cousin comparing their baby bellies

Jen and her parents

Garry (Zac's dad), Jen & Andi (Zac's other mom)

Allison with her children
(Sharon & Leigh standing)

Jen's mother Leigh and Zac's mother Sharon

Dennis, Laurel, Andi, Garry
and Ramsey in front

Tasha, Allison, Talon & Eliana

Megan, Zac & Sharon

Jason with his children
These pictures represent only a small portion of the 80 who attended Zac & Jen's rehearsal dinner the night before their wedding.  The food was delicious and a good time was had by all.

These pictures were taken by my sister-in-law Laurel except for one....the one she was in.

3 comments:

Alipurr said...

love the pics....hahahaha you got them all from my mom before I did :)

Anonymous said...

NICE PICS...HAPPY FAMILY:) NITA

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

I had a great time and Zac and Jen make a lovely couple. Is Jimmy OK? I have been thinking of him since I encourage him to dance. Love ya guys. Did they fix the truck? We might be stuck in our county. We only have one road out of town as of last night and it is raining now.