Saturday, August 13, 2011

Getting out and enjoying the days

We spent yesterday and today out riding with Ron & Linda.  Below are some pictures that we took of our ride today.  I'll let you guess where most of the pictures were taken.  Some of you will know.  Yesterday we met them at Renfro Valley and had lunch at the Smokehouse where they serve excellent barbecued ribs and a Kentucky Brown...it's a version of the Kentucky Hot Brown but this one is made with pulled pork and like the ribs they serve, "they're so good they must be illegal."  Today we ate at the park.




Thanks to Ron who kept us hydrated all day.

Ron & Linda on their Harleys

Jimmy's back in kindergarten.
I didn't dare try to sit in those little chairs
or I would have been stuck there for the rest of the day.

This picture is a dead giveaway

After I took this picture, I went off to investigate
the sighting of a snake.  He was so cute.


A very happy man
A



No comments: