Thursday, September 22, 2011

Princess


Princess is feeling so much better and so am I about her.  She wants to stay outside most of the time and only come in to sleep.  I'm glad that she's feeling better, but today Jimmy had to stop her from going next door to visit Sarge.  Sarge is a nice big pit bull but I don't want to take any chances with my Princess.  Her appointments at the vet's office have now been cut back from everyday to Mon, Wed and Fridays until she's well enough to have an exploratory surgery.  The vet is not sure if the growth near her kidney can be removed so until then her prognosis is guarded.

2 comments:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Comforting how nice humans and pets get along. Take care, love ya

Rachel said...

Oh Sandy, I have been reading about Princess and what she, and you and Jimmy, are going through. I sure hope she gets okay. I can't believe she lays so still for the IV's. That is amazing!! Her name certainly fits her! She is so beautiful!