Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Took the day off...

Tomorrow it's back to normal, but today I took the day off and I spent it with Megan, Myles and Sharon, and we did nothing but girly stuff.  We looked and shopped for baby clothes, mainly a zebra sleeper for Myles and found some seasonal outfits on sale, Buy One, Get One Free and how can you pass that up :)



We had lots of fun today thanks to Suzanne for scouting around and finding the zebra sleeper in Lexington, Zac and Jen for the Red Lobster gift certificate which we made good use of today on Red Lobster's all you can eat Shrimp Fest, and for just being around family.  You can never go wrong hanging around with family.



I love spending the day with my girls and wish that Suzanne could have joined us too, but she was enjoying spending time with Matt in his new detailing shop.   Jimmy took the opportunity to go riding today and then settled in to raking leaves which he says he loves to do, so I guess all of us were where we wanted to be.

(This picture I borrowed from Val's facebook page)


Yesterday Sandie, Valerie and Lillian stopped by to visit.  It was a beautiful day so we all sat outside while Lillie chased the cats around the yard.  Princess likes Lillian because Lillian is so gentle with her, so she let Lillie catch her. Valerie invited us to go to the Pumpkin Patch with her and Lillie, and I'm hoping that nothing interferes and that we'll be able to go with them.  I think it will be fun and I'm looking forward to spending time with Jimmy's side of the family too.



No comments: