Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just Goofing Around

Today I'm just goofing around at home playing with my pets and searching for a good movie to watch on TV.  I've had trouble getting onto Blogger lately from my iPad, so I cleared my cookies as Blogger recommended and here I am :)  I can always email posts to Blogger but I don't think I've tried to email posts with pictures.

Here are some pictures that me and my cat took using Skype, which I never use, but Princess was on top of me giving me kisses so I just turned on Skype and snapped some pictures.  They might be a bit grainy, I don't know because I haven't seen them enlarged, but I was just having fun with Princess.

Well, so much for that!  It didn't work!  Maybe I'll log back in using my laptop later, or maybe I won't.





It took me a while, but I finally found the pictures.  Like I said, I was just goofing around!

2 comments:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Funny and nice. And the video of Harley was great. Good Morning, Love ya

Anonymous said...

Love you too Dennis!
Sandy