Friday, April 25, 2014

Perfect Weather

I woke up to the pleasant sound of rain this morning.  I don't mind it so much this time of year because I know it is making all things green, just the way I like it.

Pretty soon the trees will be covered in leaves and will provide us with some shade.  It's been hot here and the grass is growing so fast that it has to be mowed weekly.  Jimmy mowed it yesterday, and today it is getting rain to make it grow even faster.

We set up the table and umbrella and we were going to hang the hammock yesterday, but it's a good thing that we didn't because of the rain.  I don't have a rope hammock.  It's a solid quilted like material so that when it gets wet, it takes a couple of days to dry, but I love it and so do our cats.  I love the color and that you don't hang out through the ropes, but I don't like the way it catches the wind and spins and spins, and winds itself up.  That I could do without.

It looks like the rain is ending for today.  I just saw the sun peek out and it's as though everything outside perked up at the sight of the sun.......including myself :)

I hope that everyone is having a nice day, and for those that are riding, I hope that you are having sunny skies, pleasant weather, and lots of fun.

No comments: