Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Good Morning 🎶 Good Morning🎶🎶

Good Morning!  As I sit here this morning looking out the front window I see the Maple Tree full of young new leaves, and you just can't imagine how good that makes me feel.  I hate leafless trees and for all the years that I have lived in Kentucky you'd think that I would have gotten used to that by now, but I'm not and I don't think I ever will.

We're having some really nice weather right now and will for the next couple of days.  It's sunny and in the 80's. 

I went to bed at a decent hour last night and woke up at 4:00 a.m. well rested.  I spent the early morning hours writing an email to a friend of mine who lives in Florida, feeding all the cats, made coffee and watched the local news, national news doesn't change much, there's always problems in Washington, DC and around the world.  It's getting so it doesn't concern me much.....well it doesn't today.

I watched the finale of Bates Motel last night and that show is moving just to slow to hold my interest.  I guess since I've watched the old movie I expect the weekly series to move just a little more quickly.  I'm just too impatient.

Well, I just wanted to write a few words here, and I have so now I'm done.  Have a nice day.  Get out and enjoy it and get your share of vitamin D before it's all gone, LOL.

No comments: