Thursday, November 20, 2014

2008 Saturn Outlook SR

Today feels like Friday, but I understand that it's Thursday and that's good.  Means I haven't skipped or lost a day.  The days fly by so fast and it's not good to skip days when they already feel like they fly by much too fast anyway.

Part of the deal that Ray made for me with a used car dealer was that he put four new tires on my Saturn Outlook, so yesterday I spent several hours waiting at the tire shop for my new tires and a free alignment.  Oh yes, I'm now driving a new to me used car because my old Taurus just had too many problems, so Ray took it upon himself, without me asking, and went out in search of a good used car for me to drive and when he found it he did all the dickering over the price so that all I had to do was to show up and sign the papers.  The catch was that I had to give up my prized possession as part of the deal.....my 1991 Jeep Wrangler.  Everyone has wanted it and I get lots of offers asking me to sell it, but it was something that I never would part with, but it was time, so the dealer got my jeep and my car as part of the deal. 

The day before yesterday I saw my jeep go by my house and it was kind of sad seeing someone else driving it.  I had the jeep before I married Jimmy and never would part with it, but now that Jimmy is gone the jeep just some how doesn't seem so important anymore.

No comments: