Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Back Online with Internet Explorer

I'm having a bit of a problem with the browser on my MacBook Pro, so I paid a computer repairman to fix my old Compac, and I am trying it out right now.  My old Compac is heavy and bulky, but it thankfully still works and I only had to pay the guy $55.  As it turned out I didn't have a computer virus after all on my Compac, but just some bad memorny that was over-heating.  Of course the guy didn't discover this until he had reloaded the Windows OS twice and it kept crashing, and that's when he remembered that I had told him that I had upgraded the memory shortly before the crash occurred three years ago.



And......I don't know if the guy forgot to charge me for a new battery, but remarkably the battery is charged up and still works after being stuck in the closet for three years.



As I look down, below the keyboard, the words are displayed in bold print, BUILT TO LAST.  I'm glad I didn't throw this Notebook PC away. 

No comments: