Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Prius replaces Saturn

The mechanic from my last post never showed up to fix my Saturn, but Steve's brother Philip stopped by three days ago and my Saturn is running like a new car now.  As soon as Philip opened up the hood and looked around he found the problem of the over-heating Saturn right away.  It was 2 collapsed radiator hoses and he put new ones on for me.  Now I have my Saturn back and it is running like a new top.

Since I was on here last, and having so many problems with my Saturn over-heating, I got myself a brand new 2015 Prius.  That car is great on gas.  It runs on electricity in slow city driving and on gas on the interstate highways.  It does not need to be plugged in to an electric outlet for charging, because it charges up the battery while it is moving.  This little car is always ready to go and easy on gas.  So now I have two very good cars to drive, depending on my mood.


No comments: