Saturday, April 02, 2016

Filling up my days with things that I enjoy

Yesterday: 
 Here is just part of what I did yesterday in pictures (below).  My day did not end until midnight with a visit to see a friend Paula at the other McDonald's on exit 76 in Berea. 

 I spend my days with friends as much as I can, because I am still suffering from sleepless nights.  I know why I can't sleep, my heart is still broken and I just need to learn to live with it.  Steve finally called me yesterday after leaving me 19 days ago.  Although I was getting used to not hearing from him, it was still nice hearing his voice again and knowing that he was still thinking of me......something I had wondered about.  You know, when someone suddenly leaves you, someone you thought loved you, you wonder what happened all of a sudden in one days time that they could just walk out.  I love him, but I can't get over the hurt so quickly.  I feel like I received a double dose of hurt in a very short period of time with Jimmy's death and then with Steve leaving me.  

No comments: