Sunday, July 24, 2016

I don't know what happened last night???????

It's a beautiful Sunday morning.  The sun is out and God has granted me another day here on this earth of His.  I have yet another chance to do better, to live my life better and to help others in need who are not as fortunate as myself.  I'm not wealthy by any means of the imagination, but I do have a roof over my head and a place to sleep at night, which is more than I can say about some.

My weekend was going great, but something happened last night.  I don't have any idea of what it might have been, or if I said something or acted in any particular way, but my friends attitude changed and he became distant.  I can't sleep when something is bothering me or if I think someone might be upset with me, so last night was a very long sleepless night for me.  I tried watching TV,  listening to music, I even went outside and danced to the light of the moon, but I couldn't shake the sadness that filled my heart.  It's like a cloud that hovers above my head and engulfs my whole being.  It's a feeling I try to stay away from at all times.  I finally tried taking a shower, but that didn't help either.

So here I am this morning.  I just took another shower, I'm dressed with no where to go and no where to be.  I'm just here, surrounded by this blue cloud that hovers all around me.  I'm drinking coffee and again I sit here writing down my most inner thoughts for the world to read.  My life is an open book these days and I don't care who knows what I'm thinking.


No comments: